Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

student guest blog about the Silver Birch winner

Making Bombs for Hilter
Marsha Forchuck Skrypuch
Scholastic



“Where I go, you go with me,” said Linda to her brother by soul. Linda lost her little sister after they got caught by the Nazis.  She spent days in a cart so cramped with kids that the air was hard to breath.
This book was an amazing book by Marsha Forchuck Skrypuch.  It was suspenseful and I learned a lot about the World War 2.  There were no editing mistakes that I caught. The only thing I didn’t like is that the book was very predictable. The author should have put something like “Linda opened the letter. It said that her little sister died in Germany because of a car hitting her.” Other than that it was amazing and now my favorite book ever!!!                                             
By Samantha D.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment