Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

Great Trilogy Finale by @EricRWalters

Will To Survive (Rule of Three #3)
Eric Walters
Farrar, Straus & Giroux (BYR)


I really enjoyed how Eric Walters kept my interest in this trilogy.  I was excited when the book became available at my library. I wanted to keep reading to find out how Adam and his family and friends navigate through the many twists and turns of the novel.  I loved the way Eric tied up the loose ends without providing a perfect ending for all of the characters.  This book gave me hope that many people would be able to work together if we had a disaster in real life.  I think that many students would also find this third novel appealing as there is a lot of action and a little romance to keep all readers in intermediate classrooms engaged.


No comments:

Post a Comment